Xtify offers APIs that will allow you to integrate mobile push messages within your existing applications. Functions that we offer through our console can be accessed through our APIs.
If you are using our 2.x series SDKs within your application, you will use the 2.x version of the APIs, with the exception of the Notification Configuration API which works with both the 1.x and 2.x series APIs.
- Inactive XIDs API
- Application Management API 2.0
- Location API 2.0
- Registration API 2.0
- Rich Notification API 2.0
We have several non-public APIs available for our premium/enterprise customers. Please contact your Service Delivery Manager to sign up for these services:
- Event Callback API:
- Xtify will post defined app events to a URI of your choice in real-time, such as clicks, views and geo-location updates
- Client Defined Collections:
- An encrypted data store for custom user key and user-PII persistence for personalization and segmentation
- Data Export API/sFTP:
- User-level (XID) campaign/app events, geo-location, and other meta-data