iOS7 Note: You must upgrade the IBM Push Notification library to support changes in the iOS7 release. Download the latest library below and upgrade as soon as possible.
IBM Push Notification also works with 3rd party development platforms. Here are supported integration guides. If you have built an integration not shown here and would like it listed, contact us!
- After downloading the appropriate SDKs, head over to our Implementation Guides for a kick start.
- If you're upgrading from our 1.x series SDK/APIs, review the Release Notes above for upgrade tips.
- * This is our all-in-one ARC compliant build. All libraries that we use are compiled within our framework, including:
- UIDevice Identifier
- For build customizations, you can download our alternate SDK which has the above libraries moved out of our framework into the ExternalLib folder. For example, if you have build conflicts with any of the libraries above, you have the choice of either removing the particular library from XtifyLib/ExternalLib/XXX.m and .h, or you can remove the conflicting files from your app.
- ** BlackBerry SDK only works with our 1.x API stack.
While iOS development in Xcode is pretty straightforward, when you start development for Android with Eclipse there's a quite a bit of setup to do. Check out this guide for help on setting up the Android Development Tools plugin for Eclipse. If you've never developed mobile apps before with either IDE, google is your best friend for finding 'hello world' tutorials.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.